SB&C Services has an immediate need for a Directional Drill Operator.
looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic. This position is responsible for the safe operation of directional bore equipment including the use of a Vermeer 24×40 or similar equipment. In depth knowledge of locating equipment including DigiTrack Falcon F2 and Metrotech locating equipment is required. Must be hard working and dependable. Must be able to perform manual labor work throughout an entire 8-10 hour shift in any type of weather conditions.
- 2-4 years Minimum experience with Vermeer 24×40 or similar.
- Hand digging
- Heavy lifting
- Assist with traffic control at times
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Must be physically fit
- In depth knowledge relating to the installation of underground utilities
- Comprehending blue prints
- Valid Driver’s License
- Operation of medium to large size vibratory plows
- Electrical construction
- Underground fiber optic main line construction
- ISP and OSP Construction
- Underground Fiber Drop Installations
- RUS Specs, Requirements, and Regulations
- Underground FTTH Projects
- CDL Class A
- Locating underground utilities utilizing electronic locating equipment
- Knowledgeable with National Electrical Code article 800
Pay rate is $25-$40hr DOE
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time