SB&C Services has an immediate need for an Equipment Maintenance Manager. Responsibilities will include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and preventative maintenance with various types of small to medium size trucks and equipment. Transporting and setting up equipment from site to site will be needed. Experience with mini excavators, vibratory plows, directional drill, finish graders, compactors, trenchers, backhoes, loaders, dump trucks, and other pieces of equipment.
- A minimum 2 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining construction equipment
- Valid CDL class A driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
- Capable of accomplishing tasks independently without direct supervision
- Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- History of safe work habits
- Good communication skills
- Maintains a great attitude toward work
- Highly Organized
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets
- Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
- History of working with different forms of heavy equipment
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include, paid holidays & vacations, 401K and health insurance.