SB&C Services has an immediate need for a Crew Foreman. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic. This position requires supervising cable plow crew, trench, and directional drill crew installing underground cable and duct. Must be hard working and dependable. Strong leadership skills accompanied by outstanding oral and written communication is a must. Must me highly organized and detail orientated.
- 2-4 years Minimum experience operating light to medium duty equipment including backhoes, mini excavators, skid steers, and trenchers.
- Proven 2-4 years in a leadership role
- Heavy lifting
- Assist with traffic control at times
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Must be physically fit
- In depth knowledge relating to the installation of underground utilities
- Comprehending blue prints
- CDL Class A With Air Brake Endorsement
- Horizontal boring utilizing equipment such as directional drill, pneumatic missile,and or air spade
- Operation of medium to large size vibratory plows
- Electrical construction
- Underground fiber optic main line construction
- ISP and OSP Construction
- Underground Fiber Drop Installations
- RUS Specs, Requirements, and Regulations
- Underground FTTH Projects
- Locating underground utilities utilizing electronic locating equipment
- Knowledgeable with National Electrical Code article 800
Pay rate is $25-$35hr DOE. Company vehicle, overtime, and health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time